Monday

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)


Snow White it´s a simple story about a beautiful princess haunted by her wicked stepmother, the queen, and the seven dwarfs who saves the little princess and the handsome prince lokking for her.
This is the first full length animated feature from the Disney Studios. It made history after it released in December, 1937, and has been since then a unforgettable movie classic.

I´m going to be mean this time. I know it´s a classic but I think this movie is really boring! The story is boring, the music isn´t so  good, the only thing that´s good in the movie are the dwarfs. I bet it was amazing in it´s own time but it doesn´t measure up to the films of today. In fact there are very few old movies that can be compared with the modern movies. I give Snow White a 2/5!

The Original Movie Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment