Wednesday

Found it!!!

My friend (who is awsome!) found the movie that we saw in India!! It´s named Siruthai and I´m not sure what it means but I think it is cheetah in english, but as I said I am not sure... Anyway, it´s about a con man who´s life changes when a little girl finds his and believe he is her father. The girls real father who looks exactly like the con man is a famous police officer, a nightmare to the criminals, and soon the criminals find the con man and the little girl and tries to kill them.
It´s really hard to explain the plot when you didn´t understand it all when you saw it so I´m not going to write a review on it. But I can say there is alot of action in it and I think it was supposed to be funny but when there´s no subtitles it´s realy hard to tell what´s funny and not. But if you think it sounds interesting then check out the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mpkWJnTBCs 

No comments:

Post a Comment