Monday

Jurassic Park (1993)

Yesterday I was out shoping and found the Jurassic Park movies on sale so I took them right away!
I would say the Jurassic Park movies are "dinosaur" classics and I remember I liked them very much when I was a little kid. If you like dinosaurs then you have to see these movies!

The idealist and dreamer John Hammond have built a new theme park on a island with, what everyone thought was impossible, dionsaurs. With new tecnoligy he has managed to re-create most of the dinosaur species. Dr. Alan Grant and his partner Dr. Ellie Sattler, who both are palaeontologists, gets invited too the park to make sure the security is good enough to open the park for civilians. But during a preview tour, the park suffers a major power breakdown which allows the dinosaurs to escape for their cages and run free around on the island. 

Jurassic Park is the first in the trilogy and though it´s over ten years old and the special effects is not the best, I think it is still good. There is a lot of action but it still maintain the "real" feeling. And Steven Spielberg, who is a amazing director, did (not suprizing) a great job with this movie! Grade: 3/5!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment