Tuesday

The Last Airbender (2010)

Aang, is the last of the air normads and the Avatar. The Avatar is the only one who can master all four elements: air, water, earth and fire. And he was the only one how could remain the balance in the world with help from the Spirit World. After have been missing a 100 years, Aang returns to the present day and discovers that the Fire Nation has started a war against all the other nations. Aang most now learn the three other elements and fight the Fire Nation before the balance in the world will be lost forever.

The thing with this movie is that it is based on a animated TV-series from Nickelodeon and I have seen this show and I think it is great! So when I heard they where going to make a movie of it I was very excited and my expectations were high. Just a few days before the premier of the movie I talked with my friend, who also seen the TV-show, about it and he told me that he had said that he had seen it and that I should not waste my money on it. I asked if I could get the film from him so I could watch it and see for myself how bad it was which I did. As I mentioned, I have seen the TV-show and I didn´t like the movie because it went so fast and there were so many important things missing. I wont tell you because I don´t want to ruin the movie for you who don´t know what I talk about. I think you might like it if you have not seen the series. But I think it´s bad just because I like the series better so it will only get a 2/5 as a grade from me and I recommend too see the series on TV instead!

 
This is the poster for the TV-series that is shown at Nickelodeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment