Tuesday

Easy A (2010)

High school, either one of the best years of your life or the worse. A new rumor starts to go around that the school has a new slut, Olive. At first Olive tries to tell everyone the rumor isn´t true but when no one listens to her she desides to go with it to advance her social and financial standing. But soon everything goes too far and she has to find a way to put back things as they once were.

This high school movie was different from the ones I have seen before which is a good thing! It is not as many other high school movies, where the unpopular guys want to get laid before graduation or the new girl in school as a crush on the most poplare guy but know it can never be...and so on blablabla... This felt like a more serious high school movie in a way but I also think it was a little flat. I can not really put my finger on what it was that made it flat but I felt like something was missing. So...I give it a 3/5!

No comments:

Post a Comment