Wednesday

What a Incredible coincidence!

I watched The Incedibles the other day and I could not stop thinking about where I had seen one of the characters from the movie before. Edna Mode, she the superhero outfit designer in the movie and I have seen her "in real life". It took me a while (about three days) before I knew where from I have seen her. The character Edna Mode looks exactly like Linda Hunt!!! And know you´re thinking: "Maybe she was the voice of Edna? You thought about that?" Yes I have! That was the first thing I looked up and no, it is not her. The "actor" playing Edna is Brad Bird, yes he is a guy, who is also the director and writer of The Incredibles. HA!

I wonder if they thought about that when making the movie. Maybe, Linda Hunt was supposed to play Edna but turned down the offer in the last minute and the creaters liked their Edna so much that they did not bother to change her appearance. Who knows? 

Linda Hunt VS Edna Mode from The Incredibles


No comments:

Post a Comment