Wednesday

Inception (2010)

Dom Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) can enter people´s dreams, so corporations hire him to steal business secrets from rivals subconscious. Saito, who´s one of those men, wants Cobb to do the opposite: not to take information but plant an idea in a rival´s mind. In return Saito will fix problems with the US goverment so Cobb finaly can return to his children. Cobb takes the almost impossible job, planning three layers of dreams within dreams for the mark. The misson requires his team takning a powerful sedative and if something goes wrong in the dreams, the dreamers may not awake.

This movie have been given great grades and because of that my expertations were very high, though I didn´t know what to expect. I had seen the trailer but it didn´t make any sence to me but it surely caught my interest, I had to see it! Glad I did!
The special effects were sensational, it´s a fantastic story and I adore Christopher Nolan (director/writer), he has done a wonderful job with this movie. Someone wrote that he is the new Hitchcock and I think that just might be true. One thing is for certain, we´ll see much more of him in the future!

I give this movie a 5/5 without a doubt!

More info at: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/



Christopher Nolan

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:19 PM

    I agree, 5/5.
    I like your page by the way :)

    ReplyDelete