Saturday

A-Team (2010)

A-Team, a militarly groupe, gets sent to prison under the charges of not following direct orders and losing the 100$ bills printing plates, which they stole back from the Iraqis. After 6 months in prison Hannibal Smith (Liam Nesson) escapes with help from Mr.Lynch, from the CIA, just so he and his team can steel back the plates again and give them to Mr.Lynch and so clear their names. But all isn´t as it seems to be and A-Team discovers that the mission they first thought were going to be easy has become much harder.

A-Team is one of the best action movies I have seen! I think that everyone should see this movie! I love the skript, the actors and I´m really impressed with the director Joe Carnahan, who had only directed four movies before this one. Good work! I´m also impressed with Liam Nesson. Despite his age he´s running/jumping around and does a hell of a job! I hope he´ll keep working for a long time in the future!
And the hat off to Sharlto Copley (Captain H.M. Murdock) too for doing his second great movie!

I would be stupied if I gave this movie any other grade than a 5/5!

For more info go to: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0429493/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment