Saturday

Vampires suck...or do they?

Last week I heard that a parody movie, know as Vampires Suck, of the Twilight Saga is comming out soon and I had to check it out. I have read the books and I have seen the movies and to be honest I´m not such a big fan anymore. I think the whole thing is overrated and I can´t wait till all the movies are done so it´s over with.  So when I heard of Vampires Suck I became excited because I love that they´re gonna make fun of Twilight but I hope they have done it well. I don´t usally like this kind of movies, it´s not my type of humor. But I do like the Scary Movies though so I hope this one is going to be more like those instead of Meet the Spartans or Epic Movie for example.


Well I´ll find out soon if it´s worth seeing or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment