Sunday

"17 signs that you are about to see a really bad movie"

Okey, I know I´m supposed to write about Christmas movies but I just could not restrain myself after I had read this article "17 signs that you are about to see a really bad movie". I will do a short summery of the points that I think is not right and those who are right. Here´s the list and as I said, I do not agree to all of this, I will explain later what I think when the list is done!:

1. It´s a "dream project"

Meening, movies with a popstar in it who has the leading role are bad because they are only made to make the popstar look good.
2. "From the creators of Scary movie"
5. Gerard Butler as a american
He can not speak with an american accent and still they what him to play american.
10. It is a Santa movie without Billy Bob Thornton (from Bad Santa)
Movies about Santa without Billy Bob Thornton is not worth seeing, e.g. Santa Clause with Tim Allen.
14. The continuation you never heard about before
15. Adam Sandler writing the script and playing the leading role
17. When the mike is visible in the view


Okey these where the ones I reacted on when I read them. I´m going to say what I think about it so lets start from the top.
1. I think there are some truth in it, most movies with popstars is not good. But there are some exceptions e.g. The Bodyguard (1992) with Whitney Houston.
2. Hahaha. Yes I agree, though I do like some of the Scary movies. But what I do not understand is how is it possible to do a worse job now then bad in the days.
5. Sure, Gerard Butlers´ american accent might not be the best but he is still a good actor. And I think it is unfair to blame him for the parts he is given.
10. Yes, Bad Santa is a great movie! And I can agree to a certain amount that the Christmas movies Tim Allen has been in is not the best but I think the first Santa Clause was good. The ones after on the other hand wasn´t the best. Still it wasn´t Tim who wrote the script so you can´t blame him.
14. When I read this one I did not quite understand what they meant. But know I do. Did you know there is a Titanic 2? I didn´t either till today. Hahaha. I am going to look it up and then I´ll tell you if I agree with this or not.
15. Adam Sandler has done some bad movies and he as written some bad to. But come on, Grown Ups was a great movie! The reporter compaired Grown Ups with You Don't Mess with the Zohan, which really is a baaad movie, but honsetly COME ON!! No sense of humor!
17. Okey, sure I agree. If the mike shows up in a scen it is a bad movie but aren´t you all ready watching it when you find that out? How can you know there is going to be a mike showing up in the movie just looking at the cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment