Sunday

Great Timing

This Christmas I got a rather fun present:
"BEN STILLER - The Seriously Funny Collection. Seriously!
I have been thinking about what I should start writing about now after Christmas. If I should try to find good movies you could watch before New Years Eve. Then I remembered that people party on New Years Eve, who watches movies then? An other thought I had was if I should wait till next year and then start with a new marathon of some sort. It is only week till 2011 but, many people here in Sweden has holiday now. Which means you get together with the family, get cosy in front of the TV to watch movies. So I didn´t want to wait a whole week before I could write because then the hoilday is over, but then I got this present. I guess you understand where I am going with this, I am going to have a short Ben Stiller marathon now, before New Years Eve.

The collection include five movies: Meet The Parents, Meet The Fockers, The Heartbreak Kid, Zoolander and Tropic Thunder. I am going to save Meet The Parents and Meet The Fockers for later because I what to write about them at the same time as the third, Little Fockers. Sweden actually has the last release date of the movie in Europe, 14 January 2011. I know it is already out in most countries, Sweden is just slow sometimes when it comes to movies, sadly. Anyway, I am going to wrtie about the other three movies from the collection and I might come up with an other movie surprize too, we´ll see

No comments:

Post a Comment