Wednesday

Madagascar (2005)

When the four spoiled animals, Alex the lion, Marty the zebra, Gloria the hippo and Melman the giraffe from the Central Park Zoo, get on the island Madagascar after a shipwrek they soon discover the true life of the jungle. While struggling to survive now when their food no longer is served on a silver plate, they are trying to find their way home which is not easy when you are stuck in a jungle.

A exiting and entertaining movie, with some groovy moves and music, "I like to move it, move it..." haha. I really like the movie and the actors, Ben Stiller, Chris Rock, David Schwimmer and the lovely Jada Pinkett Smith, who´s husband I adore. Okey, back to the movie. Well as I said, it´s a exiting and entertaining movie and I´ll give it a 4/5!

No comments:

Post a Comment