Friday

Océans (2009)

Oceans is a documentary, made by DisneyNature, about the world under the water and the living beings who lives there.

They did not talk much during the movie. The majority of the film consisted of just scens where you got to see the usual behavior of the creatures which I enjoyed because of the beautiful way it was filmed. But when they did say something they brought up interesting and important facts which gave a great message and it was told in a way so even children could understand.
Despite the amazing scens and the great message, I thought that I had already seen alot of the things they showed in the movie. For example, I have seen dolphins jumping and doing tricks in the air and I have seen a shark catching a bird in the air. All these things have been shown on Animal Planet, it is not new. Therefore I´ll give this movie a +3/5!

No comments:

Post a Comment