Saturday

Awsome surprise in London - the premiere of Due Date!!!

Hey!
I went over to London for a few days and guess what I happend to bump into....the premiere of Due Date! Sweet rigth!!! Robert Downey Jr., Zach Galifianakis and the diractor Todd Phillips was there, plus alot of fans (of course)! Honestly, I did not know that the premiere was going to be there so it was a happy surprise.
On Sunday it is my turn to see it! I looked for tickets at the bigger cinemas but it is fully booked till Thursday!!! And I can´t wait for that long so I found a smaler, local cinema with tickets. Can´t wait till I get to see it, I am really excited! Hope it is as good as the Hangover, which I believe it is.

1 comment:

  1. JackBoi11:45 PM

    looks like a pretty good film to me ;)
    looks a lot better than The Hangover thats for sure
    haha x)

    ReplyDelete