Saturday

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)

Harry Potter is a young orphan boy who lives with his mean aunt and her family in the English suburb. One day Harry gets a letter from the wizard school Hogwarts, which says that Harry is a wizard and everything changes. Harry enters a whole new world - the world of magic with exciting adventures and extrem danger, where he learn more and more about his tragic past.

I am a huge fan of the books because I have practically grown up with them. I love the first book and also the first movie. I think that the film creators for this movie knew that the movie had to be a really good because it gives the first impression of the magical world and if they had not done it right the following movies might not gotten as populaire as they are today.
I love the first movie becuse it is really ture to the book and it completed my image of the magical world. The cast are great! And Chris Columbus, the director, did a brilliant job with putting the movie together!
It gets a 5/5 as a grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment