Wednesday

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 (2010)

The battle has begun! Voldermort and his Deatheaters has taken over the whole world of magic and are looking for Harry to kill him once and for all. Harry, Ron and Hermione are trying to finish what Dumbledore started, find all the remaining Horcruxes and destroy them. But the time is runing out. While searching they uncovers the exisstence of the three most powerful objects in the wizarding world, the Deathly Hallows.

I just saw this movie today, on the premiere. And it was absolutly great! When I first heard they were doing the last book in two part I didn´t understand why but know I do. They use so many details from the book so I understand why they need all that time. The script is great and most of the special effects too. I usally don´t complain about the special effects but I didn´t like who they made the House Elfs, specially Dobby. I think he looked more real in the second movie and that is not good.
But I was impressed with their planing, where to cut the first part from the second and so on. Brilliant I have to say! You could feel while watching, that they are trying to end the whole story with a Bang (if you understand what I mean haha)! It deffinitely gets a 5/5!

No comments:

Post a Comment