Wednesday

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)

Now that Voldermort has returned, the magical world is no longer safe, not even Hogwarts. Dumbledore wants to prepare Harry for what´s to come and together they try to find a weak point in Voldermorts defence. Meanwhile, there´s love in the air at Hogwarts and the jealousy soon complicates this even more. But the dangerrs are closing in and risk to change everything forever.

From a darker movie too this brighter one. This movie shows a more humorous side of the story with the love drama. But at the same time it is very serious, specially the parts about the past. I don´t want to give to much away so I wont explain what I mean by that, but you who have seen the movie knows what I mean (hopefully). There´s a lot of variation both from fun to serious, as I said before and therefore I give this a 4/5!

No comments:

Post a Comment