Tuesday

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)

Harry´s third year at Hogwarts is about to start but as usual everything is not right in the magic world. The convicted muderer, Sirius Black, has done the impossible and escaped from the Azkaban prison for magical creatures, and are now coming after Harry.

There were a few new thinks in this movie. First, the was a new director, Alfonso Cuarón, who I honestly never had heard of before this movie. Second new thing was a new Dumbledore. Sadly, did Richard Harris (also seen in Gladiator) died in cancer after he made the second movie. And Michael Gambon took his place instead. The first time I saw him as Dumbledor I don´t like it much but you get used to it after a while. And though Harris was a wonderful Dumbledore, Gambon is just as good as him.
Now to what I think of the movie. I do not like it at all. It´s not because I´ve read the book. This time I just felt like they were rushing through the whole movie. every thing went so fast and it just was not good. Na...this one only gets a 3/5



And Richard Harris (1930-2002) may you rest in peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment