Tuesday

Scooby-Doo (2002)

After the Mystery Inc.´s break up, they meet by a coincidence on an island resort where the manager needs help to investigate the strange things that have occured there. People gone missing and then come back acting like zombies and rumors about monsters walking around on the island. Deciding to take a break from the break the Mystery Inc. works together to solve the big mystery. 

This was acctually one of the movies I talked earlyer about, that I had picked out, believe it or not. I chose this movie because I thought of the children, they should be able to watch Halloween movies too! And I think this is a good example of that, it is funny, scary on a good level for kids and Scooby Doo is in it! Can it get any better?! Well...yes, there are a few things that could have been better: the special effects, the acting performance and more. But is it things a little kid would think about...no. So this move get a 3/5 as a grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment